Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stitching and Such




Cross-stitching has been a hobby of mine since I was around 10 years old. I refuse to say how long it has been since then. :) I still enjoy the chance to stitch when I have the time which is typically at night after all the children are in bed. I sometimes get the chance to stitch while waiting at an appointment which we tend to have many of those here.  Stitching is very relaxing and calming for me. I have also enjoyed following (I think they call it stalking) a few different blogs that have to do with my favorite hobby. Some of my favorites include Becky Bee's Stitching Hive (beckysc.blogspot.com) and Daffy Cat (itsdaffycat.blogspot.com). Here is a peek at my WIP (works in progress). Thanks for stopping by.
This will be a pincushion gift.

The Virtuous Woman.  I love working on this one!

This was a recent finish that I gave to my dear sil for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment